- Nominee must be of ethnic origin
- Nominee must be within age range of 14 to 25 on the date of the nomination
- Nominee must be a resident and have leave to enter the United Kingdom
- Nominee must have done something of benefit to and that has made a difference for individuals, groups , communities or people resident in Scotland.
- Awardee must have made a contribution to one of the following categories of endeavor – Active Citizenship ; Volunteering ; Young People’s Champion ; Sport and Well being ; Learning and Education . and Arts and Culture
CONDITIONS OF AWARD
- The awardee must co-operate with roshni in supplying any information required by it in connection with the award
- roshni shall be entitled to use the award in all of its aspects for promotional purposes or for publicity
- The awardee agrees to do all things and to sign any documents required to implement these conditions and the award and its surrounding ceremony;
Identify your champion!
Found your young achiever? Then have a look at the categories and figure out which best suits them.
Fill in the form!
Simply fill in the online form with your nominee’s details and your own. Alternatively you can download the form and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it out to Baltic Chambers, suite 338, 50 wellington street, Glasgow, G2 6HJ. Nominations close on the 23rd September 2013.
If you’ve filled everything in correctly then you’ll receive a confirmation e-mail shortly.
Now it’s up to our judging panel to make decisions on whether your nominee has been successful. We’ll be in touch by the 7th of October letting you know what to do next.