- Any person or group of persons must be a resident and with leave to enter the United Kingdom.
- Subject of the award application must be for the benefit of, and make a difference to minority ethnic groups, communities or people who are residents within Scotland.
CONDITIONS OF AWARD
- The applicant or applicants must co-operate with roshni in supplying it with any information requested by them, about either the applicant, the applicants or about the project, which is the subject of the award.
- The project must be carried out solely and in no other way through an association or company to be set up and directed by roshni, with the applicant or applicants having a place or places on the committee, or board, for which an administrative fee of 5% shall be deducted from the award moneys.
- The applicant or applicants shall carry out their duties in connection with the project through the association or the company carefully, diligently and skilfully ;
- The applicant or applicants shall not do or omit to do anything that is damaging to the project or is injurious to its reputation.
- The applicant or applicants shall comply with any conditions imposed by the Big Lottery Fund.
- Roshni shall be entitled to use the project in all of its aspects for promotional purposes and for publicity.
- The applicant or applicants agree by their acceptance of this award to do and to sign anything to give effect to these conditions and in connection with the award and its surrounding ceremony.
- In the event of any breach of these conditions, any balance of the award, then outstanding shall require to be returned by the association or company to the appropriate party.
- One of the conditions of your award is a commitment to using the SEC Fund Awards for All Scotland logo. All people who come to visit your project, take part in your activities or use your services must be able to see that it was funded by the SEC Fund and Awards for All Scotland
Figure out your idea!
Got an idea? Then have a look at the categories and figure where you’re idea fits in
Fill in the form!
Simply fill in the online form with your application details. Alternatively you can download the form and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it out to Baltic Chambers, suite 338, 50 wellington street, Glasgow, G2 6HJ. Application deadline is on the 31st July 2013. You can apply as many times as you want, with as many different ideas you may have, and in any language!
If you’ve filled everything in correctly then you’ll receive a confirmation e-mail shortly.
Within 2 weeks of receiving your application one of our team members will be in touch and advise you with what to do next.